Who Is Don Francisco
Coffee Review: Don Francisco’s 100% Colombia Supremo
Our coffee is named after our family’s patriarch Francisco Gaviña, or Don Francisco. From growing up on the family coffee farm in Cuba, to starting the coffee roastery here in Los Angeles that we still operate today, Don Francisco was obsessed with quality and delivering the best cup of coffee possible.
Don Franciscos 100% Organic Mayan Blend Medium
Don Franciscos 100% Organic Mayan Blend Medium-Dark Roast Coffee Pods, 100 Count
Amazon has Don Franciscos 100% Organic Mayan Blend Medium-Dark Roast Coffee Pods, 100 Count on sale for $41.04 when you subscribe and save. First time subscribers can clip a $6 off coupon that drops the price to $35.04 thats just $0.35 per k-cup. Great price!
- Rich, balanced and elegant, this organic coffee has a floral aroma with hints of chocolate.
- A medium-dark roast, organic coffee made with 100% premium Arabica coffee beans.
- Our single-serve coffee pods are compatible with most Keurig K-Cup 1.0 and 2.0 brewers, as well as Cuisinart, Bunn, iCoffee and many other single serve brewers.
- Sustainable coffee roasting leaves a light carbon footprint are you sipping sustainable coffee? At Gaviña, we make environmentally green coffee at our eco-friendly facility in California. We are committed to preserving the Earths natural resources for future generations.
- We are fortunate to have extraordinary and consistent access to the finest coffee from Central and South America, through Southeast Asia and East Africa. We source our coffee from different parts of the world that fall within the Coffee Belt. This is an area between the Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of Capricorn. Its here in these elevated, mountainous regions near the Equator that the best beans are grown.