Can Cold Brew Coffee Be Made In A French Press
Absolutely yes. It is very similar to using our easy to make Mason Jar method. Just pour water and coffee into a French Press and let it brew for 24 hours. At the end press the French press and push the coffee into the base of the jar. Pour over your ice, serve and enjoy.
With a french press method, try to use the coffee as soon as Brewing is finished. Otherwise, pour the rest of the coffee to a clean jar for storing.
Sweetening Low Carb Iced Coffee
If you are trying to keep your keto drink sugar free there are a few things you can use to sweeten the coffee without extra carbs. Some of our favorite sweeteners for low carb iced coffee are:
- Stevia Liquid stevia is amazing in both hot coffee and low carb iced coffee. Liquid stevia doesnt have to dissolve so you can love iced coffee without tons of those little grains throughout.
- Allulose Allulose is one of our all time favorite sweeteners because its low carb, low in net carbs, and doesnt have any weird aftertaste.
- Monk Fruit Monk fruit is a keto friendly sweetener similar to stevia and can make keto iced coffee super sweet with very minimal product. Its a great ingredient to use in low carb recipes because you can buy it as a liquid sweetener and put it into everything from keto iced coffee to butter cream frosting.
- Sugar Free Syrup Sugar free syrup wont effect the sweetness too much, more than anything it changes the flavor. However, you can always combine something like a sugar free vanilla syrup with stevia for the perfect level of sweetness.
It takes just minutes to whip up this keto iced coffee and its way better than anything at Starbucks. You can always keep creating new low carb keto coffee drinks so long as you have a base coffee or cold brew coffee and sugar free sweetener.
Keto Iced Caramel Latte Low Carb
Start the day off right with this keto iced caramel latte.
Easy low carb iced coffee recipe.
Yummy keto caramel coffee to make today.
Simple keto caramel latte that doesnt require you to go to Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts.
Quick keto latte recipe for the best iced coffee.
Keto latte that will be loved by all.
Very close to a copycat Starbucks iced caramel latte.
Learn how to make a keto latte with this simple and quick recipe.
If you are looking for a keto caramel macchiato Starbucks style or latte then check out this recipe.
Homemade keto iced coffee that you can make from scratch.
Make for morning breakfast coffee or mid afternoon pick me up.
Get ready to make the best low carb keto iced coffee caramel latte.
Check out this other
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto iced coffee recipe!
You May Like: Refurbished Jura J6
What Is A Cold Brew Coffee
Cold Brew Coffee has been around for quite a while. It is a process of extracting coffee without a touch of hot water, which is not only more beneficial to our health but also tastes way different as a normal hot coffee. In this method, coffee is steeped in cold water for 12-24 hours, depending on the coffee beans you use. Lighter your coffee beans are, the longer time for Coffee Brewing is needed.
Originated from Japan, it has been used for centuries as a traditional method of coffee brewing.
It has become more popular in the last few years with different gadgets for you to easily make it. But I tell you, you do not need any special gadgets. It is as easy as if you make Keto Infused Iced Tea or infused drinks. The same steps apply, and your coffee is transformed into irresistible smooth, non-bitter and flavourful morning drink, that gives you energy for the rest of the day.
You might have seen already, that there are also vast varieties of Cold Brew Coffee Starbucks style. Have you tried any of those?
Best Brewing Methods For Keto Iced Coffee
Making great-tasting iced coffee is slightly more complicated than pouring coffee over ice. For the best flavor, youll want strong but not bitter coffee. Ice cubes melting in your glass will slowly water down the drink, throwing off your coffee-to-water ratio and flavor. Thats why we like to keep coffee ice cubes in the freezer cold drinks without the extra water!
The best cold coffee brewing method is cold brew. Made by steeping coarsely-ground coffee in room temperature or cold water for at least 16 hours, this coffee is mellow, slightly sweet, and incredibly delicious. Another great option is Japanese-style iced coffee, made by brewing hot coffee directly onto ice. If you have a Chemex or other pour-over brewer, this is easy and much faster.
You May Like: Is There Caffeine In Snapple
How To Order Keto Iced Coffee At Starbucks
Both Starbucks iced coffee and frappuccinos are loaded with sugar making them not suitable to be enjoyed on keto.
If you want Starbucks iced coffee on keto order the drink without any liquid cane sugar to prevent a blood sugar spike.
For more keto drink options at Starbucks check out our guide for every keto Starbucks drink out there.
Easy & Delicious Low Carb Iced Coffee Recipe
If you enjoy sipping on a cold caffeinated beverage but dont want all of the guilt that usually goes along with it, youre going to love this easy keto iced coffee recipe. Its low carb, high fat, simple and delish.
Liquid monk fruit extract is my favorite mixer for cold coffee because it blends in so easily and doesnt have a weird after taste. The extract from this bazaar small green fruit has zero calories and zero carbs. Whoop whoop!
Everyone seems to be very particular about how sweet they like their coffee, so youll definitely have to do some experimenting to see how many drops of the monk fruit are ideal for you. Start with a single drop, and then add more as desired.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links which means I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Also Check: How Much Caffeine In Nespresso Voltesso
Can You Make Keto Cold Brew Bulletproof Coffee
With Keto Bulletproof coffee, the trick is to melt the oils or ghee together with coffee. If you do make a normal hot coffee, it is ea s y. But without heating up our Cold Brew Coffee, this might be a bit tricky.
Few suggestion I have or you to try:
Any of those 3 suggestions should work for you to enjoy a perfect glass of Cold Brew Bulletproof Coffee.
Super Delicious Keto Iced Coffee Drinks To Feed Your Iced Coffee Addiction
Are you an iced coffee addict? If you cant get enough of iced coffee, youre in luck! Ive rounded up 17 delicious keto iced coffee drinks to feed your iced coffee addiction.
This post contains affiliate links, which means Ill make a small commission if you purchase through one of my links. Thank you for your support!
Ketoers who love iced coffee, I am here to deliver with this roundup of 17 keto iced coffee drinks! Unlike my keto coffee roundup that was a total breeze to compile, it was surprisingly difficult to find enough keto iced coffees for this post. Not to worry though I scoured the internet and found 17 that you will love.
I knew I needed to deliver because this meme is hilariously accurate for a lot of people:
Hah! Now on to the iced coffee!
When provided by the original source, I have listed the Net Carbs in each drink.
Recommended Reading: Where To Buy Verismo Coffee Pods
How To Make Coffee Cubes
Obviously, making coffee cubes entails pouring coffee into an ice cube tray. But there are a few rules to follow:
- Add COOLED coffee do not pour steaming hot coffee into ice cube trays. Even if your trays dont melt, who knows if the plastic will leach into your coffee. Better safe than sorry!
- 12 oz coffee will fit perfectly in a standard ice cube tray, making each cube approximately .75 oz coffee.
- That said, it doesnt matter what size ice cube tray you use. Just know approximately how much coffee youve poured into the tray so you know how many ice cubes to use.
- You can make your coffee cubes sweetened or unsweetened. Its up to you if you want to add keto-friendly sweetener to your coffee cubes or to your actual iced coffee drink. Youll actually want to over-sweeten a bit because whatever you sweeten will be diluted slightly in the final drink.
Keto Coffee Recipe Or Butter Coffee
If youre already a fan of coffee, then youre really going to love this recipe for keto coffee, also known as butter coffee. What if youve never had coffee before? Well, this just may be the cup that makes you a fan. Honestly, its one of my favorite keto recipes.
In moderation, high-quality organic coffee can definitely have its proven coffee health benefits. This recipe takes coffee to another level, a much healthier level in my opinion. Instead of just mainly getting a punch of eye-opening caffeine with a solid dose of antioxidants, this recipe adds in nutritional powerhouse ingredients like grass-fed butter and collagen powder made from bone broth to give you a sustainable boost of energy that doesnt leave you falling flat a few hours later.
You may have already heard of the keto diet. Maybe youre even following it at this very moment. One of the central aspects of this intriguing diet, which was originally developed for epilepsy patients in the 1920s, is that it contains a very low amount of carbohydrates and a high amount of fats. In addition to possibly helping followers shed unwanted pounds, a ketogenic diet has even been shown in scientific research to be help combat cancer as well as other serious chronic health issues.
Read Also: Is There Caffeine In Snapple
W Ill Cold Brew Coffee Break A Fast
As long as you are not using sugar, milk or Bulletproof way, there should be not a single reason you would break a fast with drinking Keto Cold Brew coffee.
Coffee + Ice + water perfect during during your fasting time.
Full Recipe to print out here:
Thanks for giving us 5 stars
Amount Per Serving
Can I Mix Coffee With A Protein Shake
You could mix coffee with a prepared protein shake , but the result would be more like a latte than a shake.
If you want a creamy coffee flavored protein shake, this recipe is a huge step up. Instead of mixing coffee directly with the protein shake, were freezing the brewed coffee first, adding some avocado and coconut cream to thicken, and then blending everything together to create a thick and frosty shake.
Also Check: Barq’s Root Beer Caffeine Level
What Makes This Iced Caramel Macchiato So Great
- Low Carb. This Skinny Caramel Macchiato is a lovely low carb variation on your typical bulletproof coffee drink.
- Simple. This quick recipe asks you to make a lovely, thick creamer with butter and cream, and add a sugar-free Torani syrup of your choice. Once you’ve prepared the base for this copycat Starbucks recipe you can refrigerate it and use it to make this delicious keto beverage whenever you get the craving.
- Quick. At that point, it takes just a moment to brew up a little shot of espresso or a small cup of really strong coffee and add the flavored, creamy goodness to your coffee.
How To Order A Keto Iced Coffee At Starbucks
Its easy to order a keto Starbucks iced coffee like the one you see here. Say, I would like a grande iced coffee, unsweetened, with four pumps sugar free vanilla syrup and a splash of heavy cream. A tall size gets 3 pumps standard, while a venti gets 6 pumps, so adjust accordingly based on the size you prefer.
Of course, this isnt the only way to order it, so if you dont want to give up your favorite coffee shop, check my list of keto Starbucks drinks for more ideas.
But the problem with iced coffee keto Starbucks drinks is that the flavor options are more limited, the sweeteners are artificial, and you have less control over factors like how much milk really gets added to the cup. That means Starbucks iced coffee carbs can be higher than you realize.
Sure, Starbucks keto iced coffee works when youre in a total rush but the homemade version below only takes 2 minutes, uses cleaner ingredients, and offers more flavors. I hope youll try it!
You May Like: How Much Caffeine Does Folgers Coffee Have
Can I Drink Iced Coffee On Keto
Absolutely. As long as you stay within your Keto guidelines, you are fine. Dont add any sugar and if you are sweetening, always make sure you use stevia or erythritol based sweetener.
If you want to learn more about Keto, check out Ketogenic Woman, a site all about the keto diet made by my friend, Anita.
More Keto Drink Shake And Smoothie Recipes
If you like this low carb protein shake, you might also like some of these other low carb keto drinks:
- Strawberry Avocado Smoothie Just 4 common ingredients and this one will satisfy any fruity smoothie craving without the sugar crash!
- Keto Pink Drink Slightly sweet, slightly fruit, and majorly creamy, this is a popular one for good reason.
- Keto Butter Coffee The most popular way start your keto day.
- Whipped Dalgona Coffee If you like your coffee sweet, creamy, and fluffy, this internet sensation is the one for you.
Recommended Reading: Average Coffee Table Sizes
Free Printable: Low Carb & Keto Food List
This post is sponsored by Atkins. All opinions are my own and I only share products I personally love. Thanks for supporting the brands that make this site possible!
This coffee protein shake recipe makes a delicious start to the day! Its got coffee , protein, healthy fat, and fiber. Not to mention, its so rich, thick and creamy, it feels like a coffee milkshake! Pure bliss.
To make this keto protein shake, youll need just 4 ingredients and about 5 minutes of active prep time with just a little planning to freeze part of it ahead.
Were using a base of Atkins Protein Shakes, which make this coffee-flavored low carb protein shake sweet and creamy, while keeping carbs low. With 2g net carbs, 5g fiber, and 15g protein in each shake, they are a nutritious and satisfying meal, snack, or addition to blended drinks like this one. And unlike most pre-made shakes, you wont find any added sugar in these.
Keto Iced Coffee: Low Carb Salted Caramel Cold Brew With Mcts
Say hello to a keto iced coffee you can actually feel good about! Featuring our Creamy Caramel MCT Oil, which contains 0g of sugar and no added sweetener, this rich, low carb salted caramel cold brew will not only satisfy your taste buds, but it will also increase your ketone production, boost your energy, and get your metabolic fire roaring!
How to Maximize Your Keto Iced Coffee Experience:
- JUST USE A SPOON: Creamy MCT Oil is designed to mix into to beverages with just a spoon. Simply stir and drink!
- ADJUST YOUR SWEETENER: As we mentioned above, our Creamy MCT Oil has zero grams of sugar so if you prefer an iced keto coffee that’s a little sweeter, add a teaspoon or two of Lakanto Maple Flavored Sugar-Free Syrup.
- USE CREAMY CARAMEL MCT Oil: Not only does our new Creamy Caramel MCT Oil deliver all the amazing health benefits of MCT Oil like steady energy, fat burning, and increased mental focus, it also packs a delectable caramel flavor without the added sugar, artificial flavors, and unnecessary fillers so its actually good for you!
- CHOOSE COLD BREW COFFEE: For the frothiest, creamiest latte, we recommend using a nitro cold brew. However, if you dont have a nitro cold brew on hand, any cold brew will do!
Recommended Reading: Average Height Coffee Table
Homemade Keto Cold Brew Coffee
The last couple of years Cold Brew Coffee has been all the rage. Even the big coffee shops like Starbucks and Duncan Donuts is jumping on board with this trend.Whats the difference between Iced Coffee and Cold brew coffee?
Cold brew is ground coffee steeped in cool water mostly overnight process. Iced Coffee is brewed in hot water, then cooled over ice. Because of the difference in brew methods people claim the cold brew coffee is sweeter, smoother and less bitter than iced coffee.
Although cold brew coffee can take longer to develop than drip coffee, it is completely worth the wait. Cold brew coffee is smooth almost creamy like and a little bit sweeter tasting too. You dont get those bitter notes like you do with drip brewed coffee.